Senior Headhunter/Associate future Head of International Practice
Antal International Network (Paris Office) is looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant across a wide range of industries to join our excelling team in Paris. We specialize in the placement of highly skilled executives through our network of over 1000 experts from more than 139 offices, spanning over 38 countries globally.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will work in a stimulating team environment while being accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of headhunting, account development/management and team management capabilities are required.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure with an On Target Earnings (OTE) in excess of six figures for highest potentials is on offer at our Paris office or elsewhere in Europe or US.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life insurance and private medical insurance, and a company pension scheme.
- Developing your vast existing client and candidate network globally.
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their talent and hiring needs
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their career preferences
- Liaising with colleagues to accomplish business growth goals, sharing businesses globally within our entire internal network. In return, you will have the backing of a global company which already placed approaching 100,000 candidates
- Plan to build your team as a Head of Practice accountable for your P&L
- We are looking for an overachiever, high billing individuals who have delivered annual billings in excess of 300K€/annum with impeccable business development and multi-tasking skills.
- As a Senior Recruitment Consultant focusing on Mid-level management roles up to senior management role (Director, VP, C-levels and board assignments), you will need to be self-confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- You are eager to build your team after having achieved your mutually agreed key business performance indicators.
- English and French proficiency. Arabic, Spanish would be an advantage.