Our client is a worldwide leader in the field of wind turbines. Due to expansion they have the need to fill the position of
Project Manager gearbox (m/f)
You will be part of a fast growing, multinational team of gearbox specialists that focuses on solving issues regarding gearboxes of turbines which are in service.
- take care of a quick and comprehensive solution to the issue
- form and manage project teams of all required parties to secure a quick and comprehensive solution for the issue (e.g. procurement, sales, country organizations, legal)
- initiate and conduct root cause analyses
- secure claims towards suppliers, should they be causes for the issues
- mandate 3rd parties to help solve the issue if needed
- secure a commercial and technical best solution for all involved parties
- report to company management for progress of the project
- assure constant improvement of processes to further optimize
the way gearbox issues are solved
The ideal candidate should have the following profile
- university degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- minimum of 4 years experience in the field of maintenance and or repair of gearboxes, preferably gearboxes of wind turbines
- good knowledge of project management with a proven track record of successfully completed projects
- used to working in an international environment with cross-functional and multicultural teams.
- good negotiator that is fit in contract negotiations
- good knowledge of English and preferably also German
- extremely flexible team player
- self starting
If this role in an expanding department of a worldwide leading player in its field is the right challenge for you, we would be pleased to getting to know you.
For enquiries please contact Wim Keen on Cuxhaven@antal.com.
Applications are welcome at email@example.com