Looking to speak with competent and experienced risk practitioners to fill the shoes of a Risk Manager within a Maltese licensed payment institution. The suitable candidate will have +3 years experience working in a similar role within a PSP/Payment Institutions, and ideally MFSA pre-approved.
The Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- identifying risks that the business is subject to;
- adoption of models for risk assessment;
- risks prioritisation;
- application of resources to minimize and control risks through risk monitoring and controls, and implementation of additional risk controls
- manage process of assessing risks throughout the enterprise, to implement appropriate corrective actions, and to communicate risk issues and events to all levels within the organisation establishing policies & procedures on internal control, risk management, compliance management and communications
- carry out examinations of the policies, procedures and systems in place to ensure regulatory compliance
- carry out examinations on all operations to ensure that the correct procedures are being followed by all employees;
- implement transaction monitoring systems with the intention of detecting any suspicious and/or fraudulent trends as quickly as possible;
- draw up and implement efficient internal risk management processes and policies and monitor to ensure that such are being followed across the organisation
Subject the above stirs an interest, please forward your resume. We would be pleased to discuss this opportunity in further depth.
* This is for information and guidance purposes only, and additional information should be sought directly with the local authorities by the individuals wishing to apply for this opportunity - there is a fast-track scheme offered to highly-specialised Third-Country nationals who are employed in Malta. The scheme will facilitate the issuing of work/residence permits to prospective key employees within five working days from the date of submission of the application. Details available via the following link: https://identitymalta.com/key-employee-initiative/