A fantastic opportunity to Head up Sales in UK and Ireland in a dynamic and challenging Sales environment both operationally and strategically utilising your knowledge of Personal Protective Equipment.
Our client has identified the need to invest massively and launch globally their Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) category, and a need for an experienced, strong and strategic National Sales Manager is needed to establish and manage the PPE division in the UK and Ireland, within our clients UK team. Working closely with the General Manager and the EMEA product team, this role will give you the opportunity to develop and grow your own channel, range and team within the UK market.
The role will need your expertise in
- Brand Building
- Product Development
- Business development
- Team Management
- Account Responsibilities
- Relevant Sales and Marketing Qualification desirable.
- At least 7-8 years strong field sales experience gained in PPE industry with a proven track record of sales success
- Effective team/line management experience.
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written; must be able to communicate at all levels.
- Good Presentation skills
- A strong working knowledge of relevant software packages used in the office environment (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM etc).
- Strong analytical / financial acumen
- Good PPE knowledge with ability to practically demonstrate product portfolio.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills to help develop business relations to further grow/strengthen market share and profitability.
- Good time management skills to include the co-ordination of multiple projects, ability to work with minimum supervision and delivery of results within strict deadlines
- Ability to think strategically and in consideration of the widest picture.
- UK travel and occasional European travel will be required.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.