Our client is a successful large German multinational company with more than 10.000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to turn data into smart business decisions for their clients (Big Data). For their UK Headquarter in London (Canary Wharf) we are currently looking for a
UX Designer (m/f)
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, user stories, mockups and prototypest hat lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Effectively collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Drive the end-to-end UX design process including user research, interaction and visual design
- Bachelor or Master degree in Design, UX/Visual Design or relevant work experience
- Two or more years of UX/UI designer experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, InVision.
- You are a creative problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative and Agile environment.
- You are passionate about developing strategies derived from insight, with the mastery of your craft to turn these into products (both interactions and visuals) adhering to user-centred design principles.
- You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for multi-variant testing.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations when designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, conversational and voice interfaces.
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Please use our online-application form only for applying to advertised position. Please note that we cannot consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
Do you have any questions or require further information? We are always happy to answer any enquires you may have either by telephone or by e-mail:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44