Our client is an international organisation dedicated to the manufacturer of licensed branded eyewear products. In preparation for 2020 they are seeking an experienced Territory Sales professional to join their UK team, based in the North East of the UK.
If you have experience selling licensed brands into the retail sector, have worked with independent Retail business as well as the multiples and have a passion for sales then this role could be for you.
This is a field-based opportunity with 90% of time committed to being out on the road with customers (10% home office), responsible for building relationships, developing sales and brand penetration in the market place. Reporting into the Regional Manager you will be independently motivated yet be able to work in collaboration with the wider UK team when needed.
- Responsible for new business development on desired territory as well as account management of established accounts.
- Responsible for efficient and strategic diary management
- Will be required to feedback to line manager and senior leadership team with market news and communicate regular results against KPI’s
- Will have solid experience within a previous field sales role, working on a territory for branded products (Beauty, Sporting goods, Footwear, Accessories etc). Optical expeirence would be an advantage.
- Experienced selling into the retail market
- Is self-motivated and enjoys working independently to achieve ambitious results
- Has a high level of communication skills and is able to adapt easily to the variety of business challenges that will be faced.
- Sales focused, driven to achieve targets and be a skilled negotiator.
- Have a full driving license
- Be fully PC literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.