Visual Merchandiser – South UK
Our client is a leading Luxury watch brand, they are presently looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to support them in the South of the UK. This is a field-based role and will be responsible for ensuring that all products are displayed at the relevant standard to maximise sales and the integrity of the brand. We are looking for a passionate individual who loves working with Iconic/Luxury brands and can bring this enthusiasm to their work.
- According to the company guidelines optimise the visual representation of the brand both in the store as well as on Internet.
- Provide creative solutions to achieve maximum exposure of the brand.
- Give the proper support during the SIS installation process (new installation and refurbishment)
Key Required Skills
- Good self-motivational and excellent attention to detail.
- Proven creativity would be an asset.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the retail sector.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels to deal with your customer base.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Negotiation skills
- Pro-active This is a description of the job as it is at present.
- Full Driving License