Graduate Automation Engineer
A globally leading Paper & Packaging Manufacturer is looking for aspiring Automation Graduates to join a dynamic, innovative team based at their state of the art, multi-million euro facility.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working on a Paper Mill desirable but not essential
- Degree Qualified in Automation or a relevant engineering discipline
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience in an FMCG Manufacturing environment
- The Graduate Automation Engineer will be responsible for working closely with commercial for all purchasing requirements, controlling and auditing their budgets, determining and delivering results to deadlines, identifying and managing risk to the aforementioned and potentially to personnel and plant, often where there are no clear precedents to follow.
- They will be responsible for delivering a completed project to a business function, whilst complying to British, European and corporate legislation throughout the project and delivering the appropriate technical file and handover documentation at completion.
- The Graduate Automation Engineer must integrate into the wider site team to generate a clear scope of work for which they will have accountability. The project or work package will align with existing processes or systems, cost reduction exercises, operational efficiency, improved functionality and innovative design solutions.
For further information and enquiries please contact Lee Narraway at firstname.lastname@example.org