Business Development Manager – Yorkshire
Our Market leading client has retained our services to source a Business Development Manager for their Northern Region Business Unit. The role is focused on generating new business in Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire to feed the large integrated corrugated facility in the North East. You will be looking to sell in to the FMCG sector aiming at mid-range accounts.
- Selling the companies full range of products and looking to develop growth within the company product range
- Autonomous role, looking for somebody with relevant background and drive, enthusiasm and ability to grow and develop new business
- Key Account Management skills to build on existing relationships and grow partnerships
- Identify new business opportunities.
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities
- Work closely with customers and internal teams to ensure new business is implemented successfully
- Proven sales track record within the corrugated packaging industry – full product training will be given post appointment.
- Highly results motivated with a with a positive outlook and particular focus on customer service
- Be a creative, inventive thinker who is able to work autonomously
- Be highly organised with solid administration and reporting skills
- Willingness to travel
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for a role like this then please do send your CV details through to Tom Hulme