Business Development Manager
My client, a leading corrugated packaging organisation is looking for its next generation of leaders to join their rapidly expanding team!
With a wide range of products, this company has the tools to take your career to the next level.
Successful candidates will receive a very competitive salary along a strong bonus scheme. You will also receive a company car, pension, and 25 days holiday.
Again if you’re and enthusiastic and hardworking character with an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identifying new customer and provide the necessary technical and pricing information to gain business.
· Self-generation of sales leads and the follow up on sales leads provided by the internal team.
· Identifying new areas of growth within the marketplace.
· Provide forecasts and budgets as required on activities.
· Participate in monthly Sales Meetings.
· Organising and maintaining accurate records, call plans and providing regular reports to management.
· To understand the business capabilities & the best way to sell into the market
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· A background in sales within the Pulp & Paper industry, Packaging sales would be a distinct advantage.
· Strong track record in generating and delivering new business.
· It is vital that you are able to communicate and liaise with a diverse customer base.
· Be able to maintain and leverage relationships with key clients.
· Have strong time management skills and be well organised.