Our client is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser/Trainer (VMT) or someone with field based experience in a High street, Premium or Luxury brands. The role is to cover a Northern Territory which includes Scotland down to just underneath Leicester across to Merseyside to Lincolnshire.
To ensure all of the Brands products are displayed at the relevant standard to maximise sales and to train all client staff on the Brands products.
- Optimising the visual representation of the Brand.
- Ensuring all retail staff are fully trained and educated on all products, collections and associated issues. Also to ensure staff are highly motivated towards the brand.
- All listings must have the complete range of products on display and all POS must be current, promoting the up to date collections and key lines, also incorporating POS relating to advertising campaigns or promotions.
- Having a full understanding of how the Brands customer accounts operate.
- Continually seek to improve the sales performance of the Brand stockists through trade support and training and merchandising initiatives.
- Product Knowledge
- Competitor Activity
- Promotional Activity
- Good self-motivational and excellent attention to detail.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role within the retail sector.
- You will need excellent communication skills at all levels to deal with your customer base.
- Full driving license and availability for daily travel