Job Title: New Business Sales Manager
Reports To: Head of Sales
An international organisation that specialises in providing tailored telecom solutions and privately managed networks into the UK market is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind, and as a result they are looking to introduce an energetic, experienced, New Business Sales Manager into the team. The New Business Sales Manager will manage and develop the team to collectively achieve the new business sales target within the retail, hospitality and leisure sectors.
- To achieve and exceed monthly and annual business sales targets as set by the company – through team and individual performance.
- To maximise revenue opportunities, ensuring business is sufficiently profitable
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and continue to build client loyalty
- Management and development of New Business Team
- Provide as requested forecast and sales pipeline information
- Accurately complete sales documentation which supports the sale of the organisation’s services that include quotations, proposals and tenders.
- Develop the customer experience by means of building cohesive virtual teams of Sales, Service and Support within the company, to gain revenue from cross-selling.
- Have a pipeline of business opportunities with a minimum value of four times the target set by the company.
- Have a Sales Development plan for each prospect
- Make sure that the CRM system is kept updates with customer and opportunity information in-line with the KPI’s set by the manager
- Provide information through different departments of the business in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop new business opportunities through prospecting new business within the defined market.
- To work and contribute within the broader sales team, creating and promoting ideas to assist colleagues in the achievement of set objectives
- Work professionally, effectively and constructively to promote the company
- Carry out any additional duties which would be deemed by the manager and company to be in the best interest of the organisation and its customers
- Deputise for Head of Sales when required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling Voice and Data Solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling a solution into the Retail, Hospitality & Leisure sectors, e.g. Bars, Restaurants, Coffee chains, Fitness centres & Fast Food.
- Has experience of managing, developing and coaching field based new business sales people
- Able to demonstrate how they can strategically develop a prospect
- Able to put together a commercially and solution focussed proposal
- Experience of working with technical pre-sales to put together responses to tenders
- Confident and experienced at presenting to boardroom level
- Motivated and able to open new business opportunities, not shying away from picking up the phone and cold calling
- Work effectively across internal departments to build solutions which are beneficial to the customer and the company
- Excellent at building internal and external relationships
- Happy to be a part of a busy department and can be self-sufficient
- Can travel through-out the UK
- IT Literate – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Saleforce CRM system
- Able to contribute to marketing initiatives and campaigns
If you would like to have a confidential conversation to learn more about the opportunity, please email Natalie Whaley at Antal International – email@example.com