- Investigation of warranty failures and returns using root cause analysis to fault find and diagnose likely causes, and where possible correct the fault
- Analysis of past and current failure data identifying trends and opportunities for improvement
- Creating and maintaining a visual representation of warranty performance.
- Provide resolution of customer concerns to the satisfaction of both my client and the customer.
- Identify process variation and drive to reduce them - Work closely with Engineering dept to provide robust technical solutions to issues
- Update Movex appropriately to monitor the warranty product whilst it is on the FT premises
- Liaise with customers to keep them informed
- Monitor and analyse trends in product returns in order to recommend preventative actions, including product improvements
- Joint investigations involving customers
- Liaise with SISCOs with regards to product returns and warranty performance
- Liaise with Supplier Quality Engineer to communicate to suppliers
- Comply with statutory and company H&S rules and good housekeeping practices
- Undertake a variety of different activities as instructed, that are within a Warranty Co-ordinator's capabilities
To develop and manage the warranty return process, measuring performance and driving improvements in reduction of cost, occurrence numbers and repeat failures. This will be achieved via robust problem solving and the identification of technical solutions or process improvements.
Essential: Good Communication Skills Report Writing Skills Analytical Skills Competent with ERP system IT Literate (excel, e-mail, word) Engineering background Use of root cause analysis tools such as 8D/5 why- able to lead cross functional teams Engineering qualification- HND min Attention to detail Presentation skills Relationships - Reports to Quality Manager - Works with Supplier Quality Engineer, Quality Engineers, Warranty Engineer - Liaison with customers