~~1. Purpose of the Position
Inside Sales Engineer (ISR), is part of a sales team which is responsible for the sales center’s market. ISR is directly engaged in building relationships with existing and new customers, promoting the benefits of company’s products and services, hunting for sales opportunities, and expanding our market share. ISR makes quotations, checks incoming orders for technical consistency and works out customer requests together with the Sales Engineers or the products specialists across Europe. In addition, ISR handles customer claims with the help of tech office and group organization.
ISR takes initiatives and provides a proactive approach to raise the results and enlarge the sales quality. Where necessary, together with the Sales Engineers ISR may visit our customers. ISR has a good personal knowledge and skills in the both company’s technical and commercial disciplines. The company’s group team of professionals based in Germany, Switzerland and France will be available to support ISR’s activities and business development. ISR is self-investing to maintain skills at the required level.
2. Main Tasks
• Together with outside sales team ISR initiates and leads any activities for developing business, increasing sales turnover of customers portfolios, expanding number of customers, introducing new products, in compliance with the targets which will be personally assigned:
Follow up, call customers and prospects, initiate visits for OSR’s
According to group sales process undertake initiative to generate sales leads and qualify them for transforming sales leads into business opportunities and potential customers
Identify opportunities in the market.
Prepare and negotiate commercial offers for the sales engineers and directly based on customer requests
Guide customer requests to the appropriate Sales Engineers if needed
Obtain customer’s agreement for meeting Sales engineers and organise appointments
Obtain orders and help team to gain customers long term loyalty
Help company’s back office for ensuring good service and get on time customer payments
Follow up your sales achievements and sales Kpi’s
• Thanks to the group’s tools like CRM ISR is regularly reporting activity and give an objective long-term view:
Report into the CRM any relevant activities, opportunities about customers development and prospecting activities
Inform OSR and/or manager about market development
Help for establishing regular sales forecasts
• ISR maintains personnal technical knowledge about company’s product and applications:
Actively participate to trainings provided by the group or sales centre
Self-invest in reading documents and product informations
Actively use intranet tools and e-supports
• ISR distills the company’s brand promising to the market especially over dictant activities over phone, VCR or e-writting :
Adhere and respect corporate values and brand identities
Apply corporate strategies and commercial policies
Work according to the corporate and local processes guide lines
• ISR provides any support in marketing activities such as preparing newsletters and other promotional material or in any other activities for promoting local sales
• In general ISR may work on project for providing Sales force with survey, files, demo set ..etc.
3. Requirements Profile
• Higher education in a technical (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics) area, or mid-level with higher level of thinking and experience.
• Specific for ISR IPC @ KIF:
o Good understanding of measurement technologies, signal processing and domains related to processes monitoring, in mechanical industries, plastic injection
o Good understanding of factory automation, Industry 4.0, field buses, MES …etc.
o Backup Potential for being promoted to as Outside Sales Engineer position in long term
• Relevant working experience is an advantage (quotations, work in a technical B2B environment, technical order handling)
• Excellent communicational skills in English and French languages (verbal and written)
• Specific soft skills demonstrating ability to build strong relationship with the customers and internal teams as partner and team player
• Strong administrative skills, accurate, reliable, effective personality
• Customer focused, service minded attitude