~Key Responsibilities :
• Work on Traction Module System:
• Development and modification of tests specifications and instructions
• Analysis of previous test cases and adapt those test cases to take into account the architecture description, Software requirement and Functional requirements.
• Traction module software and Hardware integration
• Execution of functional (software) tests and error analysis.
• Ensuring communication of test results and error analysis results to test and design process
• Application of Change and Configuration Management Tools for all related documents and software.
• Support for "Modification and Impact Analysis" documents, i. e. to define validation tasks.
~Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor or Master of Engineering in electrical, Electronic, Automatism Engineering and/or computer sciences
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in Functional Safety engineering and Test activities
• Experience in analysis of functional and software design requirements of embedded technical systems and their transfer into test cases execution and analysis of Functional/Software tests
• Knowledge on functional safety in automotive / railway or Aircraft
• Reading/Understanding extensive electrical/Electronic schematics
• Standards: ISO 26262(Road vehicles – Functional safety", Standard for functional safety of electrical and/or electronic systems)./ IEC 61508 – (Functional Safety of Electrical/Electronic/Programmable Electronic Safety-related Systems - IEC 61508 is intended to be a basic functional safety standard applicable to all kinds of industry.
• English: fluent - German will be a plus
• Software : Doors /MS Office/ Clear Case / Harvest