This position is based in France with 70% of travels mainly in Europe. International candidates are invited to apply. Relocation support will be provided.
Our client is a leader of food processing industry. This well established company is experiencing a steady growth that results in numerous investments.
We are focusing on candidates with engineering background with significant experience of project management in a multi- cultural environment. (ideally at least 7 years of experience in similar position). It is necessary that the candidate has a technical culture in line with the respective process (ideally food processing sector,dry, extrusion, coating etc.) in a multi cultural environment. He will provide leadership and listening, have experience of project management with a good grasp of project management process, be proactive and give confidence, an approach that is both technical, organizational and human in achieving projects
- Project leader showing leadership capable of making decisions, to give a guideline and that has the ability to persuade and work together with people of different cultures, has the ability to listen and the willingness to establish transparent communication internally and externally.It is essential that the person is able to understand the technical issues, is proactive to guide decisions, has a good understanding of cross working with other groups. He/ She must have a good capacity for synthesis and analysis.
- Mobilize technical teams by giving meaning to action, develop discipline and monitoring of actions.
- Good resistance to stress, persistent and courageous.
- Rely on a structured project management process.
- Contribute to the integration of new employees in the organization, their training and development of their skills.
- Ideally engineering background with significant experience of project management in a multi- cultural environment. (ideally at least 7 years of experience in similar position).
- Without being an expert, broad technical knowledge (mechanical, electrical, automation, electrical engineering.) And very good knowledge of project management.
- Highly safety oriented and involved in continuous improvement approach.
- Analytical skills, independence, rigor, communication and organization, listening
- Demonstrate assertiveness and give confidence
- Expertise in process design (ideally food processing, drying, chunck, extrusion, transfer etc.)
Job Description :
- Develop the process configuration that best supports the client's business case.
- Validate PID and Layout.
- Perform all the engineering design and equipment specification.
- Write functional description
- Execute startup and commissioning in conjunction with projects team.
- Interface with factories managers to assess the customer requirements and create cost effective solutions to meet deadlines.
- Responsible to deliver Technology Alignment Program (TAP ) in his/her area of competency (Dry, Wet, Process, Pack..) by setting standard equipment specifications
- Support pre project documentation preparation to include pre concept and associated documentations, flow sheets, layouts, planning, FDS and specifications
- Compare offers, make recommendations & participate in technical/commercial negotiations for the purchasing of equipment & technical services and the establishment of key supplier agreements.
- Establish engineering and process standards and contribute to the Best-in-Class repository: Best practice solutions, preferred suppliers & equipment, technical documentation, historic costs etc.
- Stay abreast of technological trends and procedures through involvement with the PTC, R&D and TAG, outside organizations, suppliers & other professional contacts, periodicals, seminars, etc.
- Lead and/or participate in technical taskforces and expert networks for specific areas of technology.
- Define and deliver detail standard design through "Capex Project / vertical" methodology.
- Perform FAT, SAT and machine qualifications,support line commissioning, start-up and ramp-up.
- Ensure the application of human safety, food safety, hygienic engineering and environmental reviews and correct ways of working (contractor management, electricity, pressure vessels etc.) within capital projects and equipment maintenance activities.
For more information or in order to apply, please contact:
Engineering & Production Division
Mob: +33 6 45 51 59 00