Our collaboration is with a large company specialized in steel production and processing and welding products.
Welding Business Development Manager - Europe
- Definition and coordination of all product sales activities and commercial policies, in collaboration with Sales Department.
- Management of marketing and communication actions to promote the company and its products, through visits to potential and loyal customers and participation in seminars and trade fairs.
- Receiving and interpretation of customers’ technical needs, identifying the right commercial solutions for customer satisfaction.
- Coordination of commercial activities: offers, negotiations, turnover targets, forecasts and promotion of new products in line with the market needs.
- Management of after-sales technical assistance and payment issues.
- Preparation of commercial budget related to the product line of competence in collaboration with the Supply Chain for the purchasing of raw materials and consumables.
- Preparation of periodic reports on sales trends focusing on objectives and sales turnover.
- Definition and identification of new resources to be included in the staff, overseeing their professional development and guaranteeing the performance evaluation process.
- Degree or diploma
- Residence in Europe or availability to relocate in Europe
- Fluent English
- Very good Knowledge of European welding market
- Know - how about the following products: Alloy-Carbon-Inox-Aluminum
- Technical and managerial skills acquired in a previous similar role.
Please send your kind applications to e-mail address: email@example.com
Ref: Welding Business Development Manager - Europe