Position: Pre Sales Consultant
Location: Switzerland Or France Home-based
Salary 45k to 60k Euros
Our Client’s solutions help fixed, mobile and broadband communications service providers (CSPs), and IT-intensive enterprises to improve the customer experience, reduce customer churn and deliver differentiated services, while improving the capital efficiency of their infrastructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment where teamwork is valued where your talents will be recognized, and your ideas and your experience will make the difference.
Our client recognises that their company’s success is due to the talent of their employees so they offer:
· Training of the latest technologies and company products (with certification);
· Attractive career development;
· International travel;
· Attractive salary and benefit packages.
Our European client is seeking a Presales Consultant who will be part of the sales team and act as the technical reference authority for our client’s products and services providing general information, solution design, proof of concepts or pilots and operational support.
To evangelize our clients Solution to enterprise customers in conjunction with the country (regional) Sales responsible with focus on the technical aspects of our Clients Solution
Support partners (telco’s, integrators, managed service providers) in proclaiming our clients productized services
Be the design authority of our Clients solutions for both enterprise customers and partners.
Manage bids, responses to RFP/Q/Is, consulting with the customers, demonstrations, solution development and design, proof of concept and pilots (technical and business value), cost modelling, roll-out planning and workshops, success metrics and technical account management.
Create and maintain a close relationship to both the technical end-customer responsible as well as technical partner peers
Advise partners and enterprise customers on our client’s best-practices
Organize knowledge transfer sessions to technical partner resource
Maintain personal technical knowledge on our clients Solution through on-going training updates
· 5-10 years IT industry technical experience working with partners or enterprise customers
· Customer centric with ability to develop a solution matching business goals and technical constraints
· Excellent advisor communication & presentation skills suitable up to Cxx level audience
· General knowledge on ICT topics (IP, TCP/UDP protocol, client-server technology, Fat - Thin client,)
· WAN (MPLS, Internet VPN) and Lan (routing, switching) expertise
· IT Technical experience including Business application knowledge (SAP, Oracle, CRM, Exchange, LYNC, Sharepoint, O365, Citrix, VMWare, VOIP)