Our client is passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately their success is rooted in one driving force—their people. Their casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
The Consultants empower customers to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions. To achieve this mission, Consultants work to understand business needs and technical requirements, and design and implement high value solutions in the client’s platform. The Consultants leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success. The client’s Career Path provides growth opportunities at all levels within the organization. Senior Consultants demonstrate well-developed technical and business leadership, developing trusted customer relationships and providing technical oversight to large project teams. Senior Consultants leverage their deep experience and highly effective communication skills to provide critical and constructive guidance to customers, steering them towards a long term vision for success.
• Delivers billable consulting services. Efforts may be directed toward various client’s and / or supporting products and services
• Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which he or she is assigned
• Defines a project approach to ensure customer and the client’s account success. Provides critical and constructive guidance to customers, steering them towards a long term vision for success
• Creates technical and / or functional designs to support the customer requirement and business objective Scope may include standalone applications or more complex interdependent systems
• Leads and / or participates in implementation activities
• Provides technical oversight for large project teams, including customers and partners
• May assume selected engagement management responsibilities, with supervision
• Provides support to the Services management team, helping to scope and estimate the engagement
• Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers and partners, including at the executive level
• Leverages and extends best practices for service delivery
• Applies methodology effectively in a wide variety of situations, and adapts methodology to new situations
• Mentors junior colleagues
• May be called upon to deliver classroom training for internal audiences
• Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning
• Effectively demonstrates influence towards positive outcomes, internally and externally with customers
• Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities
• Facilitates the team taking ideas from concept through full deployment
• Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums
Required Experience and skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
•Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
•5+ years of industry, technology and services experience
•Commitment to personal and professional growth
•Experience designing and implementing the client’s or other business intelligence solutions
•Demonstrated leadership ability resulting in customer success
•Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills
• Fluent German and English skills.
•Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
•High Flexibility to travel - Staffing to local projects wherever possible, however field consultants can expect periods and assignments of up to 75 - 100% travel (also abroad if required)