Cloud Industry Solutions Consultant – Manufacturing
Based in Germanic Region Frankfurt or Munich Technology - Integration
This role requires language proficiency in both English and German
Please forward Your CV in English Word format only.
An exciting and innovative cloud based, high performance elastic computer power solutions, provided by a global and visionary IT solutions company that is dedicated to becoming the leader in cloud based services.
Their impressive suite of IT Solutions is unrivalled in the industry and means our client can provide services to Large International Corporations as well as to small and medium sized business.
This is what this role requires:
This is a management level role with the object of building and directing Sales solution teams within the manufacturing industry.
• The solution consultant will have extensive experience in enabling manufacturing customers define and deliver Digital Transformation requirements.
• Will have a collaborative and relationship based approach to create, design and deliver the digital transformation program of change.
A key driver of enabling new business models and bring their executive expertise to remove barriers and bring market trends to customer senior leadership teams
• A Key role in demand generation within Areas through partnership with Account teams.
• Influencing the mind set of customers by challenging the status-quo, bringing innovative ideas and showcasing the unique role that Microsoft can play.
• Instigates the Digital Transformation Program of Change with C-level executives to build the digital business, resulting in the digital transformation program of change.
• Provides experience and leadership capabilities to ensure a proper digital transformation governance model to lead the change, measure the progress, track the benefits capitalized and implement executive decisions rapidly.
• Strong Leadership of the Industry Community. Develops their Industry Solution Consultant brand as executive, trusted advisor and thought leader in the market.
• Drives solutions/design wins by performing Governance across the portfolio to ensure Quality outcomes.
• Clearly demonstrates the Delivery Resources and the Account team drives return on investment (ROI) for customers and partners whilst aligning to the Company’s goals.
•: 8-10 Years’ Experience primarily in a client-facing role, ideally within the Manufacturing Industry.
•A willingness to travel frequently to Clients for meetings and workshops.
•Ability to quickly understand the customer/partner strategic business objectives to articulate an engagement plan that addresses these objectives.
• Strong technical background, working experience should involve technical consulting, development and deployment
•Proven consulting background and in depth, hands on customer delivery experience with cloud computing within manufacturing.
•Bachelor's Degree (B.S. / B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
•Fluent in spoken and written English & German is a must.
Contact us today to discuss this exciting role.