Senior Manager Partner Sales - this role is based in Frankfurt but you only need to travel to the office 2-3 times per month.
Must speak fluent German and English
Based in Frankfurt this is open to Candidates who can travel to the office 2-3 times per month
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading global telecommunications service providers whose focus is on emerging technology.
What the role is about:
As Senior Manager Partner Sales you will be part of part of the European Partner Sales team.
You will have the responsibility to initiate and drive sales of the company’s product portfolio through identified partners (System Integrators, Local UCC as well as VARs) in Germany.
Working in collaboration with these partners to create GTM strategies under a sell-through or Sell-with model.
- To establish and grow the Company’s product and service penetration in the German enterprise market.
- Develop a plan to recruit and on-board Partners and drive their productivity. Develop long term strategic relationships and be the Partner’s key point of contact.
- Drive services via Sell-through/Sell-with models to the Enterprise market through the partner ecosystem
- Create commercial and technical models for these services that enable the partner’s sales teams to quickly and effectively resell the company’s services to their customer base.
- Work with Partner to generate leads/opportunities and to develop proposal and solutions
- Effectively present the company’s offering to Enterprise clients along with partners as required.
- Work with internal teams (including engineering, product, marketing, etc.) effectively to meet partners’ custom requirements.
- Min of 10 years’ experience in the IT/ TELCO environment
- German native speaker and fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Min 3 years of experience in a partner/ channel role.
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.