Our client is a Global Leading Automotive Supplier with operations in over 25 countries. For the European region we are currently searching a:
European Audit Coordinator
- Independently manage and communicate with Group Control Coordinators on Internal Audit engagements.
- Prepare reporting presentations for delivery by the Regional Manager and other departmental Executives.
- Develop and manage the Internal Audit Intranet Site.
- Manage audit department administration including detailed monitoring and analysis of departmental spending.
- Assist the Regional Manager, Director or Vice-President, Internal Audit, with internal administration projects.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the Regional Manager, Director and support audit teams’ travel activity.
- Manage daily calendar and organize and coordinate meetings for Regional Directors and Managers
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of all correspondence and agendas, etc
- Represent the Audit Department in a professional and confident manner.
- Handle confidential information appropriately using discretion and diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or other related field (i.e. Communications).
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in a professional environment.
- Experience in the automotive sector, preferably an automotive supplier.
- Languages: Fully proficient (spoken and written) in English and German languages. Ideally also fluent in other languages relevant for the Company (Eastern EU languages; Spanish; French; Italian)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, including the ability to run reports, employ macros, create pivots tables and use advanced formulas to maximize Excel spreadsheet utility.
- Creative and willing to take initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and to be persuasive in a manner that is both direct and diplomatic, combined with an ability to build solid relationships across a diverse group of business people with a wide array of professional backgrounds.
- Srong organisational skills and the ability to successfully coordinate and complete multiple tasks within and across departments to meet established and changing deadlines.
- The ability and desire to work independently with limited direct supervision.
For further information please call Edward Moore on +49 69 976 750 and send your CV in German/English to EMoore@antal.com.