Our client is a fast growing Geneva based company founded in 2014 that develops advanced technologies for the Internet of Things (IOT) industry. Their core product is a carrier-grade network platform for networks based on the LoRaÔ technology. Our clients customers deploy LPWA networks in smart cities, precise agricultural and industrial applications around the world.
Their team has extensive experience in the wireless industry and a broad spectrum of competences including cloud and embedded software, communication systems, RF/HW as well as many others.
What You’ll Do
- Reporting to the CEO you will set up the marketing function, and create a small team to execute flawlessly the marketing and communication plans.
- Strategize and develop a marketing plan to meet the revenue goals and thought leadership objectives of the EMEA business across 4 key areas:
- Events: possessing in-depth knowledge of the technology global events space and channel partner events, you will develop and execute a robust events strategy with inhouse and external resources.
- Account Based Marketing: experienced in delivering ABM programs, working with the sales team you will drive our ABM strategy delivering personalized marketing to activate named accounts
- Solution and company positioning, and content creation: working closely with the channel management, sales and business teams to generate sales collateral and content to support their efforts, drive quality leads. You will help ensure the loop is closed between commercial activates and marketing, being accountable for marketing’s efforts to drive revenue.
- Thought leadership:
- Managing PR agencies and messaging across multiple markets, working to develop and promote our business leaders through speaking engagements and press opportunities
- Manage web and social media initiatives
- Analyse key marketing metrics to ensure all initiatives meet agreed KPI’s, report results to the executive team
- Collaborate with internal teams: sales, product management, engineering and executive management, deliver key initiatives to plan and prioritize tasks
- Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget, manage budget accruals, liaising with the finance team.
- Develop and uphold the brand guidelines and values, working as a brand ambassador to ensure all guidelines are adhered to and all marketing and sales support materials are creatively engaging and relevant.
- Support the CEO and Finance Director in working with investors and financial institutions in raising investment.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred) – MBA qualification is preferred
- 7+ years' of experience working in an international marketing management role
- IOT, wireless, licensing, software, or telecommunications industry knowledge is required
- Strong communication skills; ideally with experience within the technology landscape ability and the ability to convert our technical capabilities into clear, concise and compelling positioning statements
- Strong project management skills – an organized individual who can prioritize themselves and others, driving momentum for numerous projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English is mandatory, other languages are highly desirable.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing, demanding but rewarding environment
- Be prepared to work flexibly, take on multiple tasks responsibilities from strategical to execution levels and go the extra mile to get the job done
- Bring international marketing management experience from multinational corporations and startup/small business environments
- Can work cross functionally and lead by example
- Prepared to travel up to 40% of the time