Antal International is a globally operating Recruitment company, operating within a network of 135 offices in over 32 countries. Utilising an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Our client has an unrivalled reputation for innovation, design and manufacturing. Their product range is used in various industries and applications worldwide and includes industrial chains, gearboxes and couplings. To lead the sales team in Germany we are currently searching for a:
Country Sales Manager (m/f)
Your main tasks:
· Lead and manage the German sales team to meet company targets
· Maintain and improve good relations with customers
· Maintain and develop sales processes to ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently
· Increase market / customer awareness of the Company product range
· Actively manage all channels / customers to grow / optimise sales
· Work with the rest of the team to maximise sales prices / margins
· Manage and develop opportunity pipeline on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
· Lead by example by being extremely visible and accessible to customers
· Identify and win new target accounts
· Development & Establish excellent business relationships with key distributors / OEM accounts /Major End Users
· Lead product presentations / sales negotiations / tender preparations for supply quotations to major customer targets in the region
· Degree Qualified in suitable discipline or equivalent industrial experience
· Minimum of 5 years external sales experience in a B2B industrial products
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and demanding environment with multiple on-going short/long term tasks
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with sound business judgement.
· Language Skills: Fluent German (Essential) & Very Good English (Essential)
· Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in MS Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project), etc.
· Excellent sales, negotiation & presentation skills
· A self-starter with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision and direction
· Embraces and is motivated by change
Our client offers:
· You will operate in a truly international company with the opportunity to co-develop the strategic direction of the company
· Successful candidates can count on an attractive and competitive salary package in accordance with their education, experience and skills, combined with extra benefits.
For further information please contact Edward Moore at Antal International and on +49 69 976 75 139, ideally please EMail your CV in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org as a basis for further discussion.