Our clients is a world's leading animal health company with more than 5,800 employees worldwide. With over 65 years of tradition, they develop products and services to improve the health and well-being of pets and farm animals in over 90 countries.
For the category of vaccines for animals, in Cuxhaven or in Home Office (possibly with an office at another company location in Europe) we are currently looking for a
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/d)
- Maintenance of EU/EEA/CH/UK registrations
- Creation and maintenance of registration documentation for EU/EEA/CH/UK and Most of the World (MoW) countries
- Provide regulatory expertise for veterinary biologicals
- Regulatory affairs (RA) representation in life cycle management and innovation projects (support to R&D project teams)
- Provide global strategic regulatory oversight and assign regulatory accountability on complex individual antigens or combination of antigens and innovative platforms in development until licensure and during the maintenance of product registrations
- Maintain and extend relationships across disciplines and regulatory agencies, industry groups and academia
- Bachelor degree or higher in biological or related sciences
- Minimum of five years of experience in research and development as well as licensure of biologicals internationally
- Recognized expert in vaccines area
- Excellent understanding of EU regulatory legislation as well of veterinary biologicals
- Good scientific writing, planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, any other language in addition is a plus
- Permanent role with a top employer
- Very attractive salary
- International work environment with challenging tasks
- Engaging and inspiring culture with “Play to Win” mentality
Please use our online-application form (https://antalfmcg.catsone.com/careers/7875-Antal-International-Nurnberg/jobs/13373789-Senior-Regulatory-Affairs-Manager-mfd-Animal-Health?portal=) only for applying to advertised positions. Please note that we can´t consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel. 0911/59059644