Our client is an international company that conducts certified tests on behalf of renowned manufacturers from the automotive industry. The main customers are OEMs and the supplier market.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ADAS Engineer / Manager (m / f) in Rhineland-Palatinate to support the market entry in Germany and accompanying rapid strategic growth.
ADAS Manager Germany (m/w)
• Responsibility for all ADAS projects in the German subsidiary
• Organisational and professional management of all ADAS projects
• Reporting to the European Headquarters
• Development of technical solutions according to individual customer requirements
• Communication and contact between customers and test units
• Bachelor / Master in Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent / higher qualification
• Experience in ADAS. If possible in the following areas: sensor data fusion, camera, web guidance, autonomous driving, machine learning
• Very good German and English skills, French is an advantage
• Experience in working with MATLAB, SIMLINKS possibly PX2
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Attractive remuneration
• Friendly working atmosphere in a young team
• Challenging projects in a variety of subject areas in a leading, cutting edge industry
• Varied working environment between test lab and customer
• Total technical responsibility in a forward-looking company
• Long-term career opportunities
Please send your application documents including a CV, curriculum vitae and more recent certificates to: EMoore@antal.com.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Mr. Edward Moore, your contacts at Antal International GmbH, by email or telephone +49 69 976 75 139