Our client is a global leader in the Automotive HVAC industry with state of the art R+D and laboratory facilities. As a leader in the industry our client develops and manufactures HVAC and power train products for both passenger cars and commercial vehicles. In order to support their global growth, maintain delivery and commitment to innovation and excellence for their customers we are searching a:
Global Head of Sales (m/f/d)
Germany based (home office)
- Hire, develop, manage and develop a full sales team for all aspects of sales, revenue planning, receivables collection
- Provide strong leadership and management of the global sales function, setting a unified direction for the team and ensure priorities are clear
- Ensure established sales targets are being achieved in each region and take corrective action where required, including revising strategies, territorial coverage, accountability, and other actions required to achieve established targets.
- Continually oversee performance at all levels and hold the sales team accountable for driving a high-performance mindset throughout the organization
- Work closely with the President of the Group as well as executive team to set and manage priorities. Develop and execute a global sales strategy
- Implement robust performance measures and reviews, using data driven analytics, to drive strong sales execution. Execute sales processes on an ERP system
- Provide thought leadership to develop a world class sales organization and a customer-centric culture
- Will be expected to travel 50%-75% of the time.
- University degree and an MBA will be considered as a strong plus
- Strong knowledge and practice of high growth sales strategies, channel expansion and management
- Successful track record in budgeting, strategic planning, resource management and cross-functional team communication.
- Fluency in English, native German is a very strong plus.
- Proven success in the automotive industry is a key asset.
- Successful track record in global sales responsibility for a business in the $500M+.
- Experience in growing business with multiple German OEMs whilst also dealing with other European & Asian OEMs.
- Experience interacting and presenting to board-level executives.
- Proven ability to partner with internal and external business partners to understand needs and deliver solutions that exceed expectations.
- Track record of leading successful sales teams with a high energy level, accountability and an eagerness to improve.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer relation and networking skills.
- Entrepreneurial, creative and high-energy team player with excellent business acumen, strategic thinking ability and strong sales experience. Strong leadership background. Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
Please send your detailed application including your CV and recent credentials to: EMoore@antal.com.
If you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to call Mr. Edward Moore for a confidential discussion, your contact at Antal International GmbH, by email or by phone +49 69 976 75 139.