Antal International is a globally operating Recruitment company, operating within a network of 135 offices in over 32 countries. Utilising an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Our client is an innovative Global Manufacturer with material handling sites producing a diversified product range for sale to several industry sectors worldwide such as automotive, aerospace, metals and electronics. With over 25,000 Employees and a turnover of over 6bn EUR we are looking to strengthen the high end technology team within the EMEA region we are searching for an:
Key Account Manager (m/f) (Car Electronics)
- to be located in Munich with regular travel -
Your main tasks:
- Plan and carry-out direct marketing & sales activities in order to maintain/develop and coordinate sales to major accounts or a group of specific accounts in order to ensure sales/profit growth for both standard and a tailored range of products & solutions
- Maintain and develop existing and new accounts through efficient, effective and ethical sales methods in order to optimize quality of service, business growth and account satisfaction
- Manage customer projects and develop specifications in order to ensure sufficient project involvement so that an account management role towards the client can be performed (internal and external communication.
- Conduct direct marketing activities in the existing market segment of the accounts in order to ensure sustainable business development in the target segments.
- Conduct technical marketing activities in order to support the development of new products/solutions together with R+D / Engineering departments.
- Report to management on progress of marketing activities and in order to update them on results and alignment with the budget.
- Engineering degree ideally in Electrical Engineering (Applied Science or University)
- 3+ years experience in the field in a similar role
- Automotive experience desirable
- Fluent German, English and other languages advantageous
- Understand the principles of marketing in a B2B environment
- Successful commercial track record in a comparable technical sales role
- Conceptual and analytical mindset
For further information please contact Edward Moore at Antal International and on:
+49 69 976 75 116. Ideally please EMail your CV in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org as a basis for further discussion.