Our client is a successful large German company with more than 13.000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to turn data into smart business decisions for their clients (Big Data). For the location Nuremberg or Berlin we are currently looking for a
Salesforce Solution Architect (m/f)
- Key member of the Enterprise Applications team
- Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Applications
- Lead the continuous implementation
- Support and development of the Salesforce eco-system
- Working closely with the Global CRM business function and other members of the EA function
- Working with a cross functional team to define requirements and then design and build solutions to meet these needs in conjunction with 3rd party vendors.
- A deep functional and technical understanding of Salesforce
- Natural problem solver skill and the ability to manage change in an effective way
- The ability to think on your feel while balancing risk and making the decision
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and business stakeholders
- Used to work in agile Scrum teams, ideally experienced with SAFe
- Fluent English communication skills
- Team-player and tech-obsessed, always on the hunt for the latest and hottest shots!
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Please use our online-application form only for applying to advertised position. Please note that we can´t consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
Do you have any questions or require further information? We are always happy to answer any enquires you may have either by telephone or by e-mail: ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44