1. Strong Commercial Skills and Business Understanding
2. Negotiation skills
3. Entrepreneurial approach, breaking through barriers, hunting mentality
4. Financial acumen
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
7. Ability to territory manage and organise customer visits with an efficient travel schedule
8. Ability to communicate with customers’ staff at all levels (from Junior Purchasers to Managing Directors)
9. Problem solving
10. Open, honest and reliable personality
11. Disciplined and reliable in executing company processes
12. Languages: German + Fluent in English
13. Computer literate
14. Project Management skills
15. Networking and influencing capabilities
16. Ambitious Hunter type of person. Hungry to win and to score.
17. Is able to build for success (Building structure and a project pipeline), but opportunistic enough to go for the kill and immediately start getting business in as well.
18. Experience in B2B environment with focus on direct sales channel. Automotive experience is preferred. Tapes related experience is key
19. Affinity with technical products and possible experience in self-adhesive, label or adjacent industries
20. Full driving License
The purpose of this strategic sales role is to grow sales in line with marketing strategies to achieve or exceed the annual operating plan for a defined country or area.
The key markets include: personal care, industrial and automotive
Converters are a big part of the business, but EOMs may also need to be visited (depending on the industry).
Key Work Activities:
1. Grow sales in line with marketing strategy
2. Implement pricing changes as needed
3. Achieve customer activity targets in line with management strategy
4. Report customer visit and opportunity (project) activity in the CRM system
5. Compile reports as requested by business management
6. Understand the market and competitors and provide feedback to the company as relevant
7. Cooperate with Customer Service to solve operational issues.
8. Develop relationships with existing customers and look for business growth opportunities.
9. Visit prospect customers to develop new business relationships for the company
10. Identify, qualify and follow-up of leads for projects and specifications
11. Coordinate project team around projects
12. Provide accurate customer product forecasts