Supply Chain Planning Manager – Contract role
Our client s a leading chemical organisation who are looking for a Supply Chain Planning Manager to join their team on a contract basis (term to be decided). Excellent organisation with fantastic daily compensation.
- Head up Supply Chain planning, distribution & capacity planning, Sales & Operations Planning to support business.
- Raw material Purchasing, Inventory management of Intracompany raw materials & distribution, operational review of materials management.
- Negotiating contracts -redesigning logistical methodology from suppliers and clients for economic goals.
- Policy and procedures on supply management initiatives assessment and implementation of Responsibilities.
- Working with 3PL, shipping lines and bulk logistics companies for continuous improvement in cutting down lead times from ordering to receipts.
- Working with EHS Regulatory team for TSCA compliance for all products handled
- Supply Chain Optimization– S&OP Inventory Forecast
- Manage operating inventory forecast and performance accuracy for NA manufacturing and distribution organization.