Our client is a leader in offshore wind energy.
Due to expansion of their activities they have the need to fill the position of
Consultant Operation and Maintenance offshore wind (m/f)
As a consulting project manager you will be responsible for setting up systems and processes for the full operation and maintenance of offshore wind farms for company owned projects, but also for projects for third parties. To achieve this task, you will:
- advise on tendering processes for the service of offshore wind farms
- define and implement technical requirements for an efficient management of operation of offshore wind farms at an early planning stage
- draw up general plans, but also define detailed sub-tasks for execution of O&M tasks during commissioning phases of wind farms
- draw up time plans and requirements for equipment and staff
- for internal projects you will spar with other internal departments
- in projects for third parties, you will act as an advising authority to manage interfaces between involved departments
- negotiate contracts with suppliers and service providers
- university degree in engineering, preferably in electrical engineering with specialization energy
- a minimum of 5 years experience in operation and maintenance, preferably in (offshore wind), alternatively in the power sector
- you have experience in the handling of tenders
- used to working in an international environment with cross-functional and multicultural teams.
- good knowledge of German and English
- extremely flexible team player
- self starting, perseverant
if this role in a company that is a leader in offshore wind is the perfect career challenge for you, we look forward to receiving your application at: email@example.com.