Our client is a group of companies, specialized in wind farm construction, commissioning and maintenance.
Due to expansion of their activities in their offshore division, they have the need to fill the position of
Project Manager offshore wind farm platforms (m/f)
You will be responsible for the design, engineering and commissioning of all electrical equipment for offshore wind farm management platforms (substations and research platforms) To achieve this task, you will:
- Design electrical layouts for offshore substations and mainly research platforms
- Lead the tendering phase to select suppliers
- Negotiate delivery contracts with selected suppliers
- plan the equipment and staff, required for the construction of these platforms
- integrate participating project partners
- draw up and manage time plans
- conduct cost management
- guide quality, health and safety at all times
- university degree in electrical engineering or reached this level through practical experience
- minimum of 3 years experience in the management of design, construction and commissioning of electrical equipment, preferably in the offshore sector
- well experienced in QHSE management
- good knowledge of conceptual design, installation and operation of power transformers, switchgear or substations
- used to working in an international environment with cross-functional and multicultural teams.
- good knowledge of German and English
- extremely flexible team player
- self starting
For enquiries please contact Wim Keen on +49-172-9136175, Branch manager of the Cuxhaven branch. To directly apply, please send your CV with indication of your salary expectation and your date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org .