Our client is an international company in the cosmetics and wellness industry and do operate more than 450 shops (150 in Germany), 1,450 shop-in-shops and 4 urban spas globally. With their 5.000 plus employees they are amongst the fastest growing in their industry. In order to further accelerate growth they are looking for an
SENIOR WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER NORTH (M/W)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
You are a brand ambassador of the company and manage their brand within the determined counters by ensuring strategic implementations, sales and profitability targets are achieved or exceeded. Successfully promote a positive qualitative image of the Brand.
· Managing, guiding, coaching and motivating the area sales team (Account Manager).
· Responsible for the implementation of relevant marketing, promotion and advertising measures.
· Full area sales responsibility Sell-In/ Sell-Out.
· Fully responsible for their Area Account Manager and the area performance (KPI Performance / Business Model / Recruiting).
· The securing of strategic implants (set by CHO & Head of Wholesale) and Key Account Management (on central level) completes the range of tasks
· Leadership experiences
· Strong analytical, numeric and communication skills
· Business administration sales
· Providing solutions based on their philosophy and customer needs
· Problem solving and negotiation (beyond local level)
You are keen to be the best in class within your profession.
You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value authenticity and teamwork.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Our client offers you a role within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues at their head office.
The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, than please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period