Job Title: Senior Consultant/Consultant Logistik und Warenwirtschaft (H/D)
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
As an ERP consultant you will develop and implement innovative solutions and strategies with customers based on standard software supply chain manager's software suite". In customer projects, you will be involved in optimizing delivery services, reducing inventory levels and improving demand-oriented forecasting methods. You will take on tasks such as analysis, conceptual design and consulting in the entire environment of software and optimize the processes of customers at home and abroad.
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business informatics or comparable courses of studies with an appropriate IT background.
- First professional experience in retail, supply chain management and logistics
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working with high IT affinity
- Knowledge of software development methods and database systems
- Knowledge of Linux administration
- Knowledge of Windows administration
- Knowledge of Oracle database (administration: RAC, standby DB, ASM, RMAN, performance)
- SQL basic knowledge, reporting
- Experience with Jira, ticket systems
- Customer-oriented and self-reliant work
- Ready to travel in Germany and abroad
- Good German and English language skills
- Independent work and exchange of experience in highly motivated national and international teams.
- Monitoring and expansion of customer-specific environments: System monitoring, administration, provision of VMs, migration databases (hardware exchange, Oracle release update), program deliveries
- Setup of test and QA environments
- Service desk and on-call service after intensive induction training
- Administration of various internal systems