Our client is an international company in the cosmetics and wellness industry and do operate more than 450 shops (150 in Germany), 1,450 shop-in-shops and 4 urban spas globally. With their 5.000 plus employees they are amongst the fastest growing in their industry. In order to further accelerate growth they are looking for an
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/W/D)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
You are a brand ambassador of the company and manage their brand within the determined counters by ensuring strategic implementations, sales and profitability targets are achieved or exceeded. Successfully promote a positive qualitative image of the Brand.
· Achieve and where possible exceed sales objectives, instore visual merchandising objectives, trade marketing objectives and manage ongoing instore staff trainings.
· Develop action plans, in consultation with their Head of Wholesale, to increase sales, address problem areas and identify ways to increase sales through analysis of stores business sales reports.
· Train and motivate store team members to achieve the highest standards of customer care.
· Manage the account plan, co-ordination and implementation of store events and promotional calendars.
· Ensure the highest standards of visual merchandising and presentation in line with pre-determined company initiatives are maintained on all counters.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor Degree
· Experienced in account management or brand management, preferably with a recognized cosmetics brand
· Experienced in establishing, developing and upholding customer relations
· Convincing, sensitive, independent and result oriented
You are keen to be the best in class within your profession.
You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value authenticity and teamwork.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Our client offers you a role within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues at their head office.
The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, than please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period