Antal International is a globally operating Recruitment company, operating within a network of 135 offices in over 32 countries. Utilising an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Our client is a leading Manufacturer within the veterinary nutraceuticals industry. To lead the sales team in Germany we are currently searching for a:
National Sales Manager (m/f)
to be located in Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen with regular travel
Your main tasks:
- Overall responsibility for achieving the company's sales plan in Germany
- Build strong relationships with decision makers and increase awareness about key products and services.
- Maintain and grow an effective and motivated sales team
- Manage existing and Key Account performance
- Ensure efficient field call planning, focus and implementation
- Manage and attend all relevant trade shows and congresses
- Ensure efficient sales reporting
- Actively participate as a member of the Group management team to develop best practice and company culture
- Use market information / data and utilise within the German sales structure to maximise sales
- Education to university degree / Master's degree level
- Proven track record in a target driven sales environment
- 3+ years sales direct 'people management' responsibility preferably within an FMCG or veterinary environment
- Target driven, motivated and strive to exceed sales targets
- Practical solution oriented sales mindset with a strong hands-on approach.
- Fluent knowledge of German and English is a must.
- Willingness to travel
- You are a strong team player but you have the ability to work independently and proactively.
Our client offers:
- You will operate in a truly international company with the opportunity to co-develop the strategic direction of the company
- Successful candidates can count on an attractive and competitive salary package in accordance with their education, experience and skills, combined with extra benefits.
For further information please contact Edward Moore at Antal International and on +49 69 976 75 116, ideally please EMail your CV in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org as a basis for further discussion.