Our client is a manufacturer of market leading sports equipment selling to a large number of independent, chain and national retail stores. We are currently searching for someone to further develop the potential of the German market, with a Home Office base:
· Identify and engage national Retail and regional Retail stores for new business
· Manage and Develop existing customer base in Germany
· Work in tandem with Sales Manager on leading German web accounts.
· Building and developing customer relationships
· Regular communication and contact maintenance to existing accounts.
· Plan, Develop and implement account and territory specific action plans
· Analysing customer trends and sales performance to maximise business
· Taking ownership and responsibility for agreed territories and retail accounts
· Implementing agreed territory specific marketing strategy
· Supporting and assisting International Sales Manager in wider sales projects and events
· Monitor and report on market and completion and provide relevant reports and information
· Achieve sales targets and objectives set by the International Sales Manager
· Good track record of B2B Sales
· Languages: Fully proficient (spoken and written) in English and German languages.
· Understanding of distribution, agent and retail sales models
· Existing relationships with German retailers, particularly sports retailers and or department stores
· Target driven, motivated individual
· The ability and desire to work independently with limited direct supervision out of a home office environment
For further information please call Edward Moore on +49 69 976 750 and send your CV in German/English to EMoore@antal.com.