This position is responsible for creating sales opportunities and win business from targeted sign companies, display manufactures, specialized distributors, etc. This will require daily exchange with the company’s customer base to increase product awareness, as well as build rapport with the distributors’ sales teams.
- Find and grow new customers.
- Break down annual business plan for development of existing accounts in line with overall company objectives and review quarterly with sales management.
- Time and territory management to cover the customer base.
- Fill the opportunity pipeline and influence product specifications.
- Maintain detailed customer records on an on-going basis through a CRM software. Take ownership for accuracy of account and contact master data.
- Build a strong understanding of the applications where the company’s products provide the greatest benefit and value for the customer.
- Track and communicate market trends, competitive offerings, operational issues, and opportunities at a global level. Exchange experiences and success stories within the global sales team.
- Provide periodic sales forecasts for the assigned sales territory.
- Develop strong relationships with the company’s customers, distribution network, specifiers, and influencers.
- Orchestrate the customer interaction with Finance and Quality departments as needed.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to independently manage various activities.
- Strong drive to achieve business objectives.
- 4-7 years working experience in sales, business development, key account management, or similar.
- Proven track record in the signage or lighting industry is a plus.
- Education in electrical engineering or electronics is a plus.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- English language is a must.