Technical Sales Manager - Hall Sensors (m/f)
- Responsible for the sales of Vertical Hall sensors to direct customers within the territories of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Focus activities on the Market segments defined in the company’s strategic plan and develop a thorough understanding of the customer requirements and trends for rotary and linear position sensing
- Should identify new market trends and competitor´s activities building an understanding of their strategy and sensing requirements in market
- Manage the Sales of Vertical Hall sensors within the territory, supply price quotations, part number support, sample requests and overall technical and commercial support to customers
- Work with the Sales Manager of the territory, bookings and sales budgets and forecasts will be prepared on time by customer and product
- Provide input on products to marketing and engineering based on input from customers.
- Able to create and perform technical presentations in customer and market settings.
- Able to travel extensively within the territory
- Technical university degree, preferable in electronics
- Native German level, and high level of English ; knowledge in other European languages is a plus.
- 3 years minimum technical sales experience, preferable selling sensors in forklift market, construction machinery or mining or industrial segments
- Negotiation and client development skills
- Computer skilled including MS office
Please send your complete application quoting the reference number to Ms. Monica Pandian via Email to MPandian@antal.com.
For further questions feel free to contact the respective contact person of Antal International via telephone number +49 69 976 75119.