Our Client is a worldwide famous company listed in NASDAQ, we are looking for one Product Manager to join the team.
This position will be based in London and Munich.
1. Support on setting up the product growth strategy, timeline and execution.
2. Work on go-to-market plans for product features including internal enablement and training, segment-specific product messaging, and informing marketing collateral like playbooks and narrative
3. Create scalable product growth and testing plans with high-impact solutions based on data-backed hypothesis to maximize product or feature adoption opportunity
4. Project manage new feature or product launches & communicate cross-functionally
5. Understand the content, digital and entertainment products landscape and environment to be a reliable source of external insights to various teams
6. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, both locally and internationally, to align business strategy and support growth
1. 3+ years of experience with product growth across media, technology, entertainment and marketing
2. Track record of working with product, design and engineering teams
3. Track record of influencing behaviour at a variety of levels in the organisation, including cross-functional managers.
4. Experience working across different markets & languages is desired. Language proficiency in English and Chinese is essential
5. Great project management skills and experience, and some research experience a plus
6. Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers or users, and summarising usage trends to inform product decisions
7. Experiment framework thinking and a/b testing working experience preferred
Application E mail firstname.lastname@example.org English CV and Chinese CV are welcomed.