Our client is a leading global food company with 4600 employees and European market leader in his field with several well-known brands. They are looking for an international senior commercial director whose current experience includes managing a variety of European customers. Growth and succession planning have culminated in this appointment with responsibility for major Grocery customers.
International Key Accounts Director (m/f)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As part of the Central Group Sales Team you are reporting into the GM Sales and have a close working relationship with the Regional GMs and Sales Directors to address core priorities like:
• International Accounts Management
• Discounters Strategy
• Trade terms alignment / Pricing
- Negotiation of European wide commercial contracts with Customers on behalf of In-Market Company’s with focus on optimizing minimizing additional investment and maximizing conditionality
- Aligning different local companies ambitions to come to a group global position in front of Regional Customers in the best interest of the company
- Encourage best practice sharing amongst the local companies and drive at least 1 annual workshop in each country to improve our capabilities to best benefit from our investments.
- Coordinate with Group Legal in order to improve the company’s position in accordance with legislative requirements / contract compliance
- Drive the implementation of the pricing strategy to avoid cross border risks
- Assist in HR in Learning and developing programs such as their own Commercial Academy (KAM module)
- Work closely with the Group Finance team to define company future pricing strategy
- Extensive business experience gained in International / European commercial roles, primarily Sales
(min. 10+ years’ experience) with at least 5 years at senior level.
- Customer management at senior levels, ideally cross-border and with top customers e.g. Tesco, Rewe etc.
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience of the negotiation of European wide commercial contracts
- Ability to align multiple stakeholders with a common vision (matrix working)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership – an ability to energize cross-border teams and create consistent approaches cross-border
- At least one language in addition to English (German or French ideal)
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, then please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period