SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING MANAGER
Our client is a Global consumer goods organization, a leading player in its field, who are presently looking for a talented Supply Chain Planning Manager to join its team in Germany. Based in their production site situated south of Frankfurt this role will be responsible for the material management within the plant to support manufacturing and to ensure inventory targets are achieved as well as efficiency/service is delivered.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Materials and production planning in a major manufacturing site
- Manage, develop and mentor the materials/production planning team to enable their professional growth and increased internal talent pool
- Mange external suppliers’ ensuring they deliver on SLA, comply with company expectations, quality and compliance.
- Ensure that all production plans are suitable to achieve desired results (Material/Capital and labor capacity)
- Regular status reports delivered to senior management, highlighting key KIP and measurables.
- Takes ownership of ERP/MRP systems and resources to achieve set goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher requires
- 7 years or more hands on materials management experience
- Demonstrated experience in a management role, with stronger leadership, mentoring, influencing skills
- Must has strong understanding of manufacturing/operational planning, forecasting systems, material procurement and plant scheduling.
- Have experience in sales and operational planning, with strong ERP. MRP, Master scheduling experience
- Extensive manufacturing and materials planning empierce in a fast-moving consumer environment.
- Have excellent communication, analytical, problem solving skills and the ability to upskill their team.