Established in 1993 Antal International is a fully integrated network of 110 offices in 35 countries, from Asia through Western, Central and Eastern Europe to Africa and the Middle East. Antal International is a trusted and reputable industry brand, and well established as the first choice recruiter in many countries.
To expand our team in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently looking for a
‘Underused and Bored’ Office Manager
We are looking for an “Underused and Bored Office Manager” to be our office manager BUT lots more as well. Most important is that you feel you have so much more to offer than just ordering staples and photocopy toner. Like using your creativity, getting on the phone to make things happen and really making a noticeable contribution to our business. Your responsibilities include
· PR: helping us to grow the brand through marketing and PR – we produce a lot of interesting content globally that will be interesting to online media, traditional press, even radio and TV. So you will create and develop relationships with journalists across many types of media.
· Marketing: We need Marketing support so you will be involved or responsible for improving or designing our internal and external material, getting it printed or produced to a high standard and working with us to distribute it.
· Sales Operations: We have an office full of headhunters too, so we need your help to manage them eg preparing reports so we know what is working and what is not. There is some sales operations to the role to support our core business as well as some data management.
· Office Management / Admin: Part of the role will be dedicated to making sure our house is in order eg engaging with internal and external partners and supporting the business where necessary. There is an office. And it too needs managing, so the toner and staples won’t order themselves so you’ll do this too.
We are looking for a creative person with a excellent team personality and somebody fun. You will need to have a native German language ability and good English, flexible in the extreme and service oriented. The role has the potential to evolve into more of a PR Marketing role within 6-12 months.
What we offer
· An international, dynamic and dedicated team
· A fun, motivated work environment
· A ‘one firm’ concept across our 18 German offices and a ‘can-do’ culture, which is founded on the principles of sharing information, knowledge and experience throughout our offices around the globe
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in a dynamic international environment where you can contribute to our success story with your creativity please CALL Edward Moore to introduce yourself on +49 69 976 750 then email your CV to email@example.com.