Our Client is a leading Global Contract Research Organization who are leaders in clinical trials across many markets and with clients in a broad range of industry sectors.
To support their expanding Finance team in Frankfurt we are currently seeking an:
· Processing invoices in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
· Responsible for all accounting work necessary to insure accounts payable are processed in a timely and efficient manner
· Audit and process credit card bills
· Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
· Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports
· Reconcile bank statements
· Process intercompany invoices
· Fluent English, fluency in another European language is ideal (French, German, Spanish, Italian)
· Excellent communication skills are necessary to handle customer inquiries and to manage workflow with colleagues.
· Strong excel skills
· Strong attention to detail is required
· The ideal candidate will have some experience with accounting, however this is not a pre-requisite
For further information please call Edward Moore on +49 (0) 69 976 750