My Client is one of the world’s leading independent Wealth Managers with offices in Europe, Russia, and Asia.
They look to create a Partnership with senior Private Bankers, who will be benefited from the exceptional revenue share model that the company offers.
For you to seriously consider this opportunity as a next career step you should:
● Have significant experience as Private Banker of UHNWI/HNWI individuals and families, with an extensive and established portfolio (hundreds of millions of AuM), which you are strongly confident that a great portion of them, can “follow” you.
● Be highly Entrepreneurial, with a strong attitude to work independently, self-motivated and very confident.
● Possess an extensive understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements.
● Have a broad knowledge of the industry and a thorough understanding of the culture and business
acumen in the covered region.
● Possess an exceptional track record in acquiring and managing a sizeable book of business
(AuM) within your respective market(s).
● Maintain and grow your book of business consisting of UHNWI/HNWI individuals and families.
● Deliver exceptional client service and work with the asset management unit to provide
sophisticated financial advice across a range of products and asset classes.
● Advice on tailor-made solutions to meet clients’ requirements and collaborate with the
estate planning unit in the creation of wealth planning solutions.
● Maximize the acquisition and retention of clients of the family office and identify new
● Develop prospects directly or via established networks by leveraging on the strong brand.
● Ensure that all your offered services are conducted in compliance with relevant law and
regulatory requirements, as well as custodian banks’ and our internal policies.