Ref. Nr.: PMRLEM
For the further expansion of the home appliances business in Germany, our client, who are a leading global household goods company are looking for an energetic and experienced product manager for the refrigerator and laundry categories. Based in the Rhine Main region the product manager plays a key role in defining the local product strategy, product line ups and pricing.
Product Manager - Refrigerator and Laundry Appliances (m/f)
· Development of the local business plan and product strategy for the product category
· Definition of line up, pricing and product life cycle management
· Initiating and executing sales & marketing activities to support product launch, product phase out, sales increase
· Collection and distribution of all kind of product information to internal and external customers, web sites and catalogues
· Quantitative and qualitative analyses of market trends, competitor analysis and benchmarking
· Managing inventory through sales forecasting, inventory analysis and sell in and sell out analysis
· Plays a key role in defining the local product strategy, product line ups and pricing
· Actively engaging the sales process as well as the global product planning process.
· Analysis and reporting on the market and competition, collecting and distributing all required product information. The product manager shares responsibility for achieving the product categories commercial targets as well as inventory management.
· Minimum 5 years working experience in product management of vacuum cleaners is mandatory. Additional experience in other home appliances or small appliance segment would be beneficial.
· Bachelor or masters degree in business or marketing. A bachelor degree in a different field will be acceptable depending on working experience.
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong communication skills
· A creative and dynamic personality. Ablility to think out of the box
· Advanced knowledge of excel and powerpoint
· Sensitive to customer relations and cultural differences
· Fluent German and English, verbal and written
Please send your complete application quoting the reference number to Mr Edward Moore via Email to EMoore@antal.com.
For further questions feel free to contact the respective contact person of Antal International via telephone number +49 69 976 750.