Ref. Nr.: PMVCEM
For the further expansion of the home appliances business in Germany, our client who are a leading global household goods company, are looking for an energetic and experienced product manager for vacuum cleaner category. Based in the Rhine-Main region the product manager plays a key role in defining the local product strategy, product line ups and pricing.
Product Manager - Vacuum Cleaners (m/f)
· Development of the local business plan and product strategy for the product category
· Definition of line up, pricing and product life cycle management
· Initiating and executing sales & marketing activities to support product launch, product phase out, sales increase
· Collection and distribution of all kind of product information to internal and external customers, web sites and catalogues
· Quantitative and qualitative analyses of market trends, competitor analysis and benchmarking
· Managing inventory through sales forecasting, inventory analysis and sell in and sell out analysis
· Active support of customers and sales department including actively engaging in the sales process as well as in the global product planning process.
· Analysis and report of the market and competition, collect and distribute all required product information.
· Responsibility for achieving the product categories commercial targets and inventory related KPI's
· Minimum 5 years working experience in product management of vacuum cleaners is mandatory. Additional experience in other home appliances or small appliance segment would be beneficial.
· Bachelor or masters degree in business or marketing. A bachelor degree in a different field will be acceptable depending on working experience.
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong communication skills
· A creative and dynamic personality. Ablility to think out of the box
· Advanced knowledge of excel and powerpoint
· Sensitive to customer relations and cultural differences
· Fluent German and English, verbal and written
Please send your complete application quoting the reference number to Mr Edward Moore via Email to EMoore@antal.com.
For further questions feel free to contact the respective contact person of Antal International via telephone number +49 69 976 750.