CUSTOMER and PROJECT QUALITY ENGINEER
He/she will be responsible for guaranteeing Customer Satisfaction in project development phase and serial life.
· To be the owner of the quality process during development phase.
· To be the owner of the PPAP vs Customer and guarantee that PPAP is reflecting the real quality assurance.
· Represent the quality function inside project team.
· To be the Customer satisfaction representative inside project development team.
· To assure that the Contract quality targets with the Customer are achieved.
· Guarantee that Project Management process is applied in compliance with internal Procedures.
· Assure that the Plant Manufacturing process validation is consistent with the product specifications.
· Coordinate Regional Supplier Quality and Plant Quality for all the quality activities related to the project development.
· Define the Control Plan for all the phases (Prototype, pre-series and serial production);
· To optimize the serial Control Plan based on the prevention activities done during the development (poka-yoke, sensors, integrated controls etc.).
· Assure that the optimized Control Plan applied after SOP is effective and guarantee the required quality level.
· To be apply same above approach during project ECR implementation.
· Support the Manufacturing Plant in case of serious claim management using the knowledge of project history.
· Manage Customer Audits during project development.
· To be the contact of the Customer for all quality related items during project development.
· Assure that all experiences in problems analysis and resolutions are collected and shared with other departments as input during new project development (lesson learned).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· College graduate or above
· Experience in the automotive customer quality (at least 6 years)
· Experience and knowledge about instruments (at least 3 years)
· SPC management (at least 2/3 years)
· Experience and knowledge about Quality tools like PPAP, FMEA, APQP, etc. (at least 3 years)
· Good expertise of Problem Solving methodology 8D and 5 WHY (at least 3 years)
· Good expertise with ISO TS 16949, ISO 9001 and VDA 6.3 (at least 3 years)
· Fluent English
· Fluent German
· Strategic thinker
· Ability to work successfully in a multicultural organization
· Problem solving skills
· Strongly oriented to the achievement of cost targets
· Good attitude to work inside a multi functional team