Our client is searching for a
Key Account Manager – Europe Travel Retail (m/f)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
ABOUT THE ROLE
· Further build a sustainable long-term business with Key Accounts in Europe.
· Develop effective relationships with all Key Accounts as well as internal stake holders.
· Grow the commercial return from the brand portfolio in the region and ensure the implementation of the
global pricing strategy.
· Effectively manage the commercial agenda in the wholesale channels of the respective Key Accounts.
• Deliver budgeted volume and brand contribution for the key accounts.
• Establish effective customer relationships on various levels incl. the buying team and shop managers.
• Lead account discussions and negotiate pricing, listings, distribution, merchandising and promotional
• Continually seek new opportunities for the development of the business and brands.
• Develop and implement appropriate promotion plans in cooperation with key stakeholders
Critical experience for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
• Degree and/or professional education - Business / marketing qualification desirable
• International account management experience with full P&L responsibility,
(Travel Retail experience preferred )
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Highly numerate, commercial and analytical.
• Self-starter and able to work both independently (with limited support) and as part of a team.
• Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.
• Fluent command in English and German essential
We are looking forward receiving your application (in English) per Email, including details of your salary requirements and notice period.